Valiant TMS Group (1)
Use Case: Automotive / Plant Construction
As a global provider of intelligent automation systems, Valiant TMS plays a key role in international automotive plant engineering.
TMS Turnkey Manufacturing Solutions GmbH – the group’s organizational nerve center in Europe – develops, builds and integrates automated production systems and tools for all body-in-white areas. Discover how international challenges are managed from the Linz site.
About the case
Working on mission-critical projects for OEMs around the world means that data management and communication must be tailored to each customer. In addition, there is the coordination of a large number of sub-suppliers that are highly interdependent. We illustrate how Valiant TMS serves each of its customers with standardization at the highest level, giving it an edge in a highly competitive industry.
This customer story is for
- Turnkey Plant Manufacturers
- Automotive Suppliers
- Automation Specialists
- Group Managers
- Commissioning Engineers
- Process Managers
- Digitization and Innovations Managers
“Others knowing about our adherence to schedules (…) gives us clear advantages.”
- Manual checklists require a lot of effort and are susceptible to errors
- Intense competition between suppliers in automotive plant construction
- Different naming conventions on different servers
- Efficiency and clarity with digital data capture
- Benefit of standardizing on a tool that’s being adopted by OEMs
- Software as a translator between databases