Valiant TMS Group (1)
Use Case: Automotive/Anlagenbau
About the customer
As a global provider of intelligent automation systems, Valiant TMS plays a key role in international automotive plant engineering. TMS Turnkey Manufacturing Solutions GmbH – the group’s organizational nerve center in Europe – develops, builds and integrates automated production systems and tools for all body-in-white areas. Discover how international challenges are managed from the Linz site.
About the use case
Working on mission-critical projects for OEMs around the world means that data management and communication must be tailored to each customer. In addition, there is the coordination of a large number of sub-suppliers that are highly interdependent. We illustrate how Valiant TMS serves each of its customers with standardization at the highest level, giving it an edge in a highly competitive industry.
This case study is for
Turnkey Plant Manufacturers
“Others knowing about our adherence to schedules (…) gives us clear advantages.“
Robert Stadler, Group Manager Automation, Valiant TMS
• Manual checklists require a lot of effort and are susceptible to errors
• Intense competition between suppliers in automotive plant construction
• Different naming conventions on
• Efficiency and clarity with digital data capture
• Benefit of standardizing on a tool that’s being adopted by OEMs
• Software as a translator between databases